General terms & conditions
In these General Terms & Conditions the following terms have the following meanings, unless explicitly indicated otherwise or follows out of context otherwise:
- Amsterdam Ring: the user of these terms.
- customer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of his profession or his company and those who enters into an agreement with Amsterdam Ring;
- contract: the contract for the purchase of products between you and Amsterdam Ring;
- product: the products Amsterdam Ring sells through the Website.
- website: the website www.amsterdamring.nl
- These general terms and conditions shall apply to each and any agreement between Amsterdam Ring and the customer realized through the website.
3. The Offer
- Pictures, prices and further by Amsterdam Ring provided data is subject to change and not binding Amsterdam Ring.
- Amsterdam Ring is not bound to its offer if there have been printing, typesetting or programming errors in her mailings or on the website.
- Offers are valid for the period stated on the website or while supplies last.
- The assortment displayed on the website can be changed.
- All images and data relating to dimensions, colors, etc. of the offered products included on the website are only approximate. Amsterdam Ring tries to desbscribe the offered products as accurately as possible.
5. The Agreement
- The agreement is concluded at the time the customer went through the entire order process via the website.
- Immediately after the conclusion of the agreement, Amsterdam Ring will send a confirmation by e-mail.
- In this confirmation email, are the order number and a description of the customer order.
- There will only be an agreement after the customer has clicked on the website that he agrees with these terms and conditions.
- The product will be sent to the address specified by the customer.
- The Amsterdam Ring specified delivery term is not to be regarded as a deadline.
- If Amsterdam Ring cannot provide the ordered products within 14 days after the order is placed, Amsterdam Ring will contact the customer.
- In such a case a new delivery term will agreed with the customer or the customer may rescind the agreement free of charge.
- In case the customer dissolves the agreement, Amsterdam Ring will pay back amounts already paid as soon as possible an no later than 30 days after the dissolution.
- The customer shall ensure that the destination where the products are to be delivered, is easily accessible.
- All prices are in euros and inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will depend on the order and the place of delivery.
- Amsterdam ring has the right to adjust its prices from time to time.
- During the period of validity of the offer, the prices of products are not increased, except for price changes due to changes in the VAT rate.
8. Shipping cost
- The customer will be charged with shipping to send the product outside the Netherlands. The product is always sent by registered post. The height of this shipping cost is, before the customer confirms the order, explicitly communicated on the website to the customer.
9. Right of withdrawel
- The customer has the right for 14 days after receipt the product to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons and to return the delivered product, if unused, unchanged and containing his original packaging etc. By e-mail for delivery or in writing to the delivery of the ordered products, the customer is pointed to this right of withdrawal.
- If the customer will terminate the agreement in accordance of this article, the shipping costs of returning the product shall be borne by the customer. Products can only be returned by post.
- Your return is always at your own risk. This means that Amsterdam Ring is not liable for damage or loss of returned items. Therefore, always send your return with a traceable method where you have a Track & Trace code. With a Track & Trace code you can check where your return is located.
- Amsterdam Ring will refund the paid amounts at a dissolution as defined in this article, within 7 days after receiving the goods returned.
- The customer can pay the products ordered via the website in the following ways:
- Bank Transfer
- Amsterdam Ring has taken appropriate security measures in order to facilitate safe electronic payment.
- Visible defects in delivered products must immediately reported to Amsterdam Ring after delivery.
- If the customer accepts the package containing the product while the package or product is damaged or defective, or if the customer fails to report the damage or lack to Amsterdam Ring in time, then Amsterdam Ring is not liable for that damage or lack of.
- Vragen over de bestelling of klachten kan de klant melden bij:
- Amsterdam Ring
3312 PV Dordrecht
- +316 26 966 405 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amsterdam Ring
- Complaints are handled by Amsterdam Ring within 30 days. If handling a complaint within the time limit of 30 days is not possible, the customer will be informed of the delay duration.
- By Amsterdam Ring recognized faulty products will be either repaired by her or be replaced, either be credited in the purchase amount. The costs associated with repairing or replacing defective products shall be for the account of Amsterdam Ring.
12. Natural materials
- Because the delivered product consists of natural materials, properties that can be connected to the natural materials, such as discoloration, cracking or breaking of the product or any part thereof, cannot be ascribed to Amsterdam Ring.
- Amsterdam Ring cannot be held to reimburse any damages, which have a direct or indirect result of an event, which is in fact beyond its power and can therefore not be attributed to her acts and/or omissions.
- Amsterdam Ring is not liable for any damages caused by temporary unavailability of the order option, unavailability or removal of its website for maintenance or otherwise.
- The colors that appear on the screen of the customer may be different from the colors that the product actually has. Amsterdam Ring is not liable for such color discrepancies.
- Amsterdam Ring shall not be liable for damage of whatever nature caused by the fact that Amsterdam Ring acted on information provided by the customer that is incorrect and/or incomplete.
- Amsterdam Ring is not liable for damages to the product caused for example by wrong or inexpert use.
- If Amsterdam Ring should be liable for any damage, then the liability of Amsterdam Ring is limited to the amount which is paid out by the insurer of Amsterdam Ring.
- If the insurer in any case will not pay or the damage is not covered by insurance, the liability of Amsterdam Ring is limited to the invoice amount, at least until that part of the agreement to which the liability relates.
- The limitations of liability for damage laid down in these General Terms and Conditions will not apply if the damage is attributable to gross negligence or willful misconduct of Amsterdam Ring or its subordinates.
14. Force Majeure
- In the event of force majeure, Amsterdam Ring will not be held to compensate the customer for damages thereby, unless Amsterdam Ring due the force majeure situation has had an advantage that they would not have had in case of proper performance.
- Both parties are obliged of all confidential information received in the framework of the agreement or from any other source. Information is considered as confidential if this is communicated by the other party, or if this results from the nature of the information.
- The party receiving confidential information, shall only use it for the purpose for which it has been provided.
- Amsterdam Ring declares emphatically that all personal data provided by you will be used exclusively for the benefit of its own records and provision of information. Personal data will not be resold and will not made available to third parties. Read more information.
17. Intellectual property rights
- The customer must respect completely and unconditionally the intellectual property rights attached to the products supplied by Amsterdam Ring.
- Without prior written or electronic consent of Amsterdam Ring, the customer may not copy, forward, distribute, reproduce, or publish information, texts, logos, marks, trade names and images that he has obtained via the website.
18. Security and Internet
- Amsterdam Ring will take appropriate security measures to protect the website against the risks of unauthorized access to or alteration, destruction or loss of the data entered by customer through the website, but Amsterdam Ring cannot give any guarantees with respect to this.
19. Applicable law en competent court
- Any agreement between Amsterdam Ring and the customer is governed exclusively by Dutch law.
- All disputes concerning agreements between the customer and Amsterdam Ring will be submitted to the competent court in the district where Amsterdam Ring is established. In case Amsterdam Ring will make an appeal to this condition, the customer has the possibility to choose a, according to the law, competent judge within one month, for resolution of the dispute.